SEE ERIC FOR DETAILS ON TIME ….LIST OF ITEMS TO BRING…
- Bible, pen or pencil, casual clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, linens towels
- Linens – full sheet and sleeping bag,
- Pillow, blanket, bath towel, pool towel
- Clothing – modest shorts, mid-thigh are ok. Jeans or pants. Clothing appropriate for active recreation, including athletic type shoes
- Swimsuits – either one piece or tankini (must appear as one piece)
- AVOID – bare midriffs, revealing necklines, short skirts or dresses, leggings or yoga pants, clothing with alcohol advertising or other questionable wording or symbols
- DO NOT BRING: Alcohol, tobacco of any kind, unauthorized drugs, weapons, or fireworks.
- CELL PHONES can be used in the hotel rooms or hotel parking lot, ONLY during free time.
- OPTIONAL PACKING ITEMS: spending money, flashlights, bug spray, musical instruments, baseball/softball gloves, fishing gear